* Do you think God gets His way all the time? Do you think God always gets what He wants? God, I hope not.
* In the jungle of India I came across a shrine, long abandoned. Left as testament to a god that died along with its followers.
* Everyone is their own equation waiting to be solved. With a little study you can break down anybody to their lowest common denominator. Mine’s pi.
* Did you know that a group of ferrets is called a business? Start with a school of fish, then graduate to a business of ferrets. Is this how it works on the karmic corporate ladder?
* I don’t think it’s fair nor funny to pick on a hippopotamus’s obvious weight problem and refer to a group of them as, ‘a bloat.’ Like, you’re already playing up the stereotype calling them a romp of otters or a crash of rhinoceroses. Do we have to be so cruel as to pick on the genetic anomaly of an animal that is at its healthiest at 99% body fat?
* And is it really fair to name the fear of long words: hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia? How can someone with hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia ever get over hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia if they can never say they have hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia?
* Thai food inspired me to get into Eastern philosophy, proving the fastest way to a man’s soul is through his stomach.
* I don’t support vegans who eat venus fly traps. Seems hypocritical to eat plants that eat meat.
* The world is your oyster: shuck it.